Learn more about various ways to give gifts of support directly to our organization.
Make an Online Donation
We accept online donations! Click below to make a secure donation online. You could make a difference in the lives of children and families.
Give to Our Client Holiday Wish Lists
Our holiday wish lists are ready and we have lots of client and resident wishes to be filled! please help make Christmas Merry and Bright for those in need if you are able.
Youth Resource Center Wish List
Residential Services (Smith House & Emergency Youth Shelter) Wish List
Our Wish List
We keep an updated list of tangible needs throughout our agency that can be met through generous giving. Our item wish list is available through Amazon Smile, which donates a portion of the proceeds from every purchase from our list to Pendleton Place. By taking this easy step, you can help our cause by directly meeting the needs of our organization.
Information About Donating
When you give to Pendleton Place you help pave the way for a future of hope and promise.
Your donation provides the following for children and families:
- A multi-agency evaluation of families led by Pendleton Place to identify root causes of neglect or abuse and establish recommendations for a plan to improve the well being of children
- Support and mentoring that equips young adults in need to lead successful lives as independent adults.
- Residential home for teen girls
In addition to online donations, Pendleton Place also accepts donations by mail or telephone. To make a donation by telephone, please call us at (864) 467-3650 or make checks payable to Pendleton Place and mail to:
ATTN: Donor Relations
1133 Pendleton Street
Greenville, SC 29601
We accept all major credit cards. Your contribution is 100% tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt for all donations. Thank you for your interest and support.
A Gift of Honor and Memory
Are you interested in making a gift in honor or memory of a loved one?
Consider making a gift to Pendleton Place in memory of a loved one, in honor of a new baby, for holiday gifts or other celebrations. A contribution to Pendleton Place in lieu of flowers is a living memorial through the life of a child who has been helped. We will send a card to the honoree indicating that the gift was made in the person’s honor or memory.
To make an Honorarium/Memorial Donation, please include the following information when making your gift:
- Name of the person being honored or memorialized.
- Your name, address, and phone number.
- The name and address of the person who will receive the acknowledgement card.
- The name of the individual(s) the gift is from if different from your name.