See what employment and internship opportunities Pendleton Place currently has to offer.
Thank you for your interest in a position at Pendleton Place! We have a wide range of opportunities and encourage you to check this page throughout the year as employment and internship openings are made available. To apply, qualified candidates should email a cover letter (include salary requirement for management-level positions), a current resume, and a completed Pendleton Place job application form to the contact person listed below.
NOTE: Pendleton Place does not accept unsolicited resumes, cover letters, or applications.
Prisma Health is currently hiring for a Social Worker that will be embedded here at Pendleton Place and work with our Assessment Center team. Click HERE to learn more and apply for this position!
|Title||Type||Description and Requirements||Subject Line||Submit Resume, Cover Letter and Completed Application to|
|3rd Shift Youth Mentor||Part-Time |
(10 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
|3rd Shift Youth Mentor||Halla Banafa, Director of Residential Services|
|Youth Mentor (1st/2nd Shifts)||Part-Time|
Ideal candidate can work 1st and/or 2nd shift hours
|Weekend Youth Mentor||Halla Banafa, Director of Residential Services|
|Youth Outreach Coordinator||Full-Time||YRC Youth Outreach Coordinator||Jed Dews, Executive Director|
All new employees must meet the following minimum qualifications required by the state of South Carolina:
- Must never have been shown by credible evidence (such as a decision by a court, jury, a state department investigation, or other reliable evidence) to have abused, neglected, sexually exploited or deprived a child or adult or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct as evidenced by an oral or written statement to this effect obtained at the time of employment application
- Must participate in the orientation and training prescribed in the Personnel Handbook
- Must not have made any material false statements concerning qualification requirements either to the State Department of Social Services or to Pendleton Place
- All staff members must be at least 21 years old.
- Must not have been in more than two automobile accidents in the past year or have more than seven points on their motor vehicle driving record to be eligible to drive a Pendleton Place vehicle or transport a Pendleton Place client.
- Health Report. A health report, certified by a medical doctor, is required after an offer of employment is made and prior to beginning employment. For all new employees, the report must include results of a test for tuberculosis (PPD Test). For new Smith House employees, the report must also include a statement regarding physical fitness to perform the employee’s particular job.
Pendleton Place offers a variety of (unpaid) internship opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students. Areas of interest include social work, psychology, sociology, business, nonprofit leadership, public relations, fundraising/development, IT/technical, etc. We do not offer clinical internship placements at this time.
All interested applicants must send a resume and completed Internship Application. Please note that we do not accept general internship applications; all applications must correspond to a listed opening.
|Title||Starting Season||About||Description and Requirements||Submit Resume and Completed Application to|
USC Upstate CAST Students and USC CoSW Foundation Interns – These opportunities will be coordinated through your institution’s placement coordinator.